- Bulky packet info
The maquette of the well known glider in scale 1: 4.
VENTUS 2cx is supplied in ARF version, its coated with foil Oracover®.
The model has an operated ailerons (using 2 servos), flaps (4 servos), air brakes (2 servos) elevator (1 servo), rudder (1 servo), tow hook (1servo STD), retract gear (1 servo).
completely assembled and deposed model
The fuselage has inbuilt connectors and cables for aileron servos. The landing and air brakes, clutch housing of the wing, cabin including scale modelingclosing, instrument panel and seats are also built in the fuselage. The rudderis attached to the fuselage with a control horn and bowden.
It contains the locking system of the wings against ejection. The tow hook,retractable landing gear on the tail wheel are also included.
The wing has mounted ailerons, flaps, air brakes, including servo cables, connecting cables to the fuselage and the system of locking the wings against the collateral eject.
high quality vinyl stickers are stuck on the model
This model is completely made in the Czech Republic. The spare parts are available.
- fiberglass, white colored fuselage with sliding cabin, fiberglass seat and dashboard panel, these parts are already instaled
- The wing : the center of the wing is made of polystyrene, coated with a veneer,reinforced with glass fiber and carbon flange. The construction issupplemented by beams which are connecting the top and bottom of thecover. The enclosure for mounting winglets, winglets, wing flaps and the brake shields are also installed. The wing is coated by Oracover® foil.
- white through-colored fiberglass elevator
- white through-colored fiberglass rudder
- white through-colored fiberglass wing tip
- fiberglass frame of the cabin with glued clear cabin. The maquette window and closing is also installed
- building instructions
- iron wing joiner
- ailerons and flaps (6 micro servos)
- elevator (1 micro servo)
- rudder (1 servo STD)
- airbrakes (2 micro servos)
- retract gear (1 servo STD)
- tow hook (1 servo STD)
TEST: "Modèle Magazine RCM" March 2019 (in French)
|Scale:||1 : 4|
|Wing span:||4500 mm|
|Weight:||4900 - 5600 g|
|Wing area:||75,2 dm²|
|Wing loading:||65,5 - 74,5 g/dm²|
|Servos / Functions:||aileron, elevator, rudder, airbrakes, flaps, retract gear, tow hook|